Days: Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP
Pay-Rate: £9-£11.5 per hour
Alienation-recruitment agency is the pioneer job-seeking agency in Glasgow, It’s helpful for both employers and job seekers. We make it easy for you to get your dream job. We work as a bridge between job seekers and employers. AR agency will make sure that you get hired without any hassle. If you are tired of seeking a job and uploading your CV on different platforms then you must try our most efficient and effective recruiting services. You will always get a positive response either you are an employer or a job seeker. We are the hiring firm in Glasgow,. Daily thousands of job seekers and employers visit our platform for their dream job and perfect resource for their business.
Temporary Plumber job in Glasgow
We are in search of a highly experienced plumbing job in Glasgow, city. Wants to hire an experienced employee having around one year of experience as a plumber. We want to hire a plumber for our new build construction project. It’s essential for the personal to must have complete knowledge of the construction industry. You also have to work for our permanent installations. It’s mandatory for the employee to perform the given duties and responsibilities at the time of its service. The job responsibilities and roles of a plumber are mentioned below.
Key Responsibilities and Job Descriptions
Check out the most important key responsibilities and job functions of a plumber below.
- Overall workflow management as a plumber worker
- The daily record of plumbing work in groups as well as in teams
- Ability to manage a team of young personals
- Always willing to learn
- Ability to work in commercial projects
- Must possess plumbing skills
- Eager to work in teams as well as in groups
- Must have complete knowledge of plumbing duties
- Work on-site as well as on company designated areas
- Professional attitude in the workplace
- Beneficial to have site plumbing jobs history
The work Benefits You can Enjoy
Well, we always care about our employees. We offer some great working benefits. These will be long-term, and you will love to enjoy these. We also make sure that we help you to improve your overall skills. Below are the top benefits that you will enjoy.
- Training at workplace
- Peaceful work environment
- Team meetups and work-related enforcements
- Health and overall insurance benefits
Rules and Regulations
You must not possess any criminal record. In case if you have, then you must state it at the time of your interview. Otherwise, the company will take strict action against you.
If interested; please get in touch with us 01495 707255 – Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
You can contact us any time, 24/7. We will surely resolve your query.