Alienation-recruitment agency is the pioneer job-seeking agency in Wales. It’s helpful for both employers and job seekers. We make it easy for you to get your dream job. We work as a bridge between job seekers and employers. AR agency will make sure that you get hired without any hassle. If you are tired of seeking a job and uploading your CV on different platforms then you must try our most efficient and effective recruiting services. You will always get a positive response either you are an employer or a job seeker. We are the leading recruitment firm in UK. Daily thousands of job seekers and employers visit our platform for their dream job and perfect resource for their business.
Temporary Permanent Electrician Job in Wales
If you have the relevant experience and knowledge about electrician work, then you will apply for this awesome job. It’s better to have some work history as an electrician. You will love to be a part of this job. We can hire you either as a temporary or permanent electrician job. It will all depend on your shift timings or working hours. This is the best Electrician Job in Wales that you might have seen in years. Below are the most important job descriptions of your job.
- Inspecting of wires on all domestic as well as commercial properties
- Maintaining all electrical installations and replacements in the workplace
- Completing all the paperwork and produce certifications
- Maintaining all the work records on a daily basis
- Must have a professional attitude
- Working knowledge of all kinds of electrical certifications
- Have a valid UK Driving License
- Can work with teams and managers
- Always follow the electrical SOPs in the company
Top-Notch Benefits That You Will Enjoy
We are the leading services provider company in Wales, UK. You will enjoy it here during all of your work time. As the best company in town, we will provide you the best working experience. You can have fun. Engage with your seniors to learn more about the technical work. Below you can check out the top-notch work benefits that you will enjoy as an electrician worker in Wales.
- Avail 24 days annual leaves with public holidays ( For permanent employees)
- Life Insurance feature
- Cycle to a workplace scheme
- Health plans for the worker
- Overall employee wellbeing and support
Rules and Regulations for Temporary Permanent Electrician Job in Wales
You must not possess any criminal record. In case if you have, then you must state it at the time of your interview. Otherwise, the company will take strict action against you.
If interested; please get in touch with us 01495 707255
Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org You can contact us any time, 24/7. We will surely resolve your query.