Alienation-recruitment agency is the pioneer job seeking agency in Devon. We make it easy for you to get your dream job. We work as a bridge between job seekers and employers. AR hiring company will make sure that get hired without any hassle. If you are tired of seeking a job and uploading your CV on different platforms, then you must try our most efficient and effective recruiting services. You will always get a positive response either you are an employer or a job seeker. We are the leading recruitment firm in the UK. Daily thousands of job seekers and employers visit our platform for their dream job and perfect resource for their business.
Administration Temporary Jobs In Devon
Our Devon-based clients are looking for temporary administration jobs. You have to be really quick in your skills in order to perform an administrative job. The ideal candidate must possess excellent organizational skills coupled with IT knowledge. This is a part-time admin job in Devon. If you are new to the city, then you will apply for this opportunity. We will send your CV to the respective clients, and they will call you back for the interview. Preference will be given to those, who already have some experience in administration. You can check out the important job descriptions below.
Work Requirements from an Administrator
Every administrative worker should do the following tasks.
- Gathering of day today employees record
- Maintenance of client and customer working
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls
- Collecting presentations by using PowerPoint, word, excel
- Have IT-related knowledge
- Work with team managers and employees to perform certain tasks
- Always willing to do work in different shifts
- Professional and reliable attitude
- Eager to learn new things
- Always keen to manage things in an appropriate way
Why work with us
We are the top hospitality company across UK. We always care about our employees and workers. Listed among the top-of-the-line working sector industry. We always keen to deliver some awesome benefits to all of our administrative employees. Their health is our top priority. We will always make sure that they live a happy life with their family. Our top benefits are as follows.
- Long term relationship with employees
- Provide long term health benefits
- Annual holidays and payoffs ( for permanent employees)
- On the job training for all employees
Rules and Regulations for Administration Temporary Jobs in Devon
You must not possess any criminal record. Do provide the clearance certificate during your interview.
You can contact us any time, 24/7. We will resolve your query.