Days: Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP
Pay-rate: £8-£12 per hour
We Alienation-recruitment agency provides the best professional consultancy services in UK especially in Derby. Our platform is the best among all other recruiting/hiring services providers in the Derby city. We work as the connection between the job searchers and employers. Our platform will always make it completely easy for you to get a Cook with DBS Derby job. If you are the right person and have the perfect cooking experience, then you apply for this job. Just publish your CV and the employers will get back to you.
Cook with DBS Job in Derby
This job ad is about the cook job in Derby. If you have housekeeper cook Derby experience, then you must give a try to this awesome job and apply here. Alienation wants to hire you as a cook that have a good previous record. You will love to join our highly experienced cooking and chef team. You will have to perform individual as well as collaboration responsibilities related to cooking. It’s better to have an experienced certification for cooking job. In case if you are the new one, and don’t have enough experience of Cook with DBS, then you can still apply for this job.
Responsibilities and Job Performance KPIs
- Your responsibility should be to prepare food, and set up the process for dining
- Making sure the timely daily production of food meals as per the customer requirement
- Must be responsible for day to day food service.
- Team up with catering manager to for the smooth daily operations of kitchen
- Making sure the quality of food and recipes
- As a cook in Derby, your responsibility will be to ensure all safety measures including Co-vid standard operating procedures.
- Have the complete knowledge of correct and accurate food handling techniques
- Performing other management duties those are align with the management of the organization
- Must have the complete knowledge of compliance maintenance record
- Always conduct cooking procedures with respect and dignity
- Must willing to adapt change, and attend training courses.
- Do assist with menu planning team to assist Stocktaking and accountability of food items
Perks That You Will Enjoy
- Avail the opportunity of annual holidays ( 28 annual leaves after one year employment)
- Travel with cook with DBS team to explore more opportunities across Derby city
- You have the opportunity to avail complete healthcare facilities throughout your work tenure
- While at job, you can avail the opportunity to study more about your profession
- For overtime work you will must get the extra amount of your hourly work
Company Policies and Rules Compliance
As the member of the top quality family cook job Derby team your responsibility should be to follow all rules that management states in your contract.
It’s highly recommended that you don’t have any previous criminal record. In case of any negligence, management can take strict action against you.
If interested; please get in touch with us 01495 707255
Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com