Days: Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP
Pay-rate: £8-£12 per hour
Alienation-recruitment agency is the pioneer job-seeking agency in Derby. It’s helpful for both employers and job seekers. We make it easy for you to get your dream job. We work as a bridge between job seekers and employers. The AR hiring will make sure that get hired without any hassle. If you are tired of seeking a job and uploading your CV on different platforms, then you must try our most efficient and effective recruiting services. You will always get a positive response either you are an employer or a job seeker. AR agency will always here to help you.
Care Home Manager Job in Derby
We have an outstanding job opportunity available for care work in Derby. Care Home Manager Job always has its own great benefits. If you are in search of a temporary or permanent Care Home Manager job, then you must consider this awesome opportunity. Care Home Managers in UK always get great perks and benefits in long run. An experienced Care Home Manager will do a great job for this post. The roles and responsibilities of a Care Home Manager job in Derby are as follows.
Job Duties of Care Home Manager in UK
In case if you are looking for care jobs in east Derby or any part of the city, then you must have the following credentials in order to get this job.
- Self-organized and reliable individual
- Flexible in performing care work at any time
- Must be committed to the maintained highest level of care
- Has the ability to connect on all levels during care work
- Must have the knowledge to work in any situation during care work
- Has a capable method to solving any problem
- Must have the skill to work in the care industry
- Good communicator with the other employees as well
- Also, perform domestic tasks for the owner
- Willing to work with Covid-19 clients
- Honest and trustworthy human being
Benefits of The Job
We provide some outstanding perks and benefits for our care services employees. You can enjoy following benefits while working as an experienced Care Home Manager in Derby.
- Long term career development opportunities
- Competitive pay rates as compared to other industry practices
- The benefit of holiday pay and job security
- NVQ in health and social care
- Free of cost training
- Can switch shift with other care workers
- Best friendly environment
Rules and Regulations to Follow For Care Home Managers
You must not possess any criminal record. In case if you have, then you must state it at the time of your interview. Otherwise, the company will take strict action against you.
If interested; please get in touch with us 01495 707255 – Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org