Days: Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP
Pay-rate: £8-£12 per hour
Alienation-recruitment agency is the pioneer job-seeking agency in London. It’s helpful for both employers and job seekers. We make it easy for you to get your dream job. We work as a bridge between job seekers and employers. The AR will make sure that get hired without any hassle. If you are tired of seeking a job and uploading your CV on different platforms, then you must try our most efficient and effective recruiting services. You will always get a positive response either you are an employer or a job seeker.
The office manager Job in London is a challenging job task. It requires so much attention and skills from the employee. It’s because he/she has to perform so many tasks on daily basis. An office manager has to perform a variety of different tasks like office management, team support, and admin-related work. There will be so many skills and job responsibilities that a new employee has to perform while doing work as an office manager. You must have the following skills.
Skills Required For Office Manager Job in London
- You have excellent communication skills coupled up with interpersonal skills
- DO have previous office management skills
- Have a proactive approach for problem solving
- Work within the teams to perform certain required tasks
- Meeting and greeting all patrons
- Ensuring the maintenance of reception desk
- Getting calls and guiding them to the respective department
- Working with the onsite security teams to manage overall work
- Have the aptitude to deal with any customer requests and queries
- Deal with any kind of appeal and close it as per the client requirement
- Do have experience of event management
- Excellent organizational and professional working skills
- Cope with day to day work, and remove any hurdle that affects work
Why Work With Us as Office Manager
- Our office manager jobs London salary is a competitive one, and you will like to work here.
- Salary will be around £25-30k (pro-rata) dependent on the experience of a job applicant
- Unlimited vacation policy for the permanent employees
- Private medical cover for each employee
- You can enjoy food with different fun activities
- We care about every staff member. We provide them a comfortable environment
- You can learn new management approaches plus you can grow well
- The employee can select the timing of the work schedule
Rules and Regulations to Follow For Office Manager in London
You must not possess any criminal record. In case if you have, then you must state it at the time of your interview. Otherwise, the company will take strict action against you.
If interested; please get in touch with us 01495 707255
Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com