Title: kitchen porter
Days: Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP
Pay-rate: £8-£8.40 per hour
Alienation-recruitment agency’s main aim is to succor job seekers and employers to get their jobs and to post about them. We act as a two way, bridge between those who are looking for a job and who wants to create a job. Give our full time to search for the right person for the right job without any personal interest. We are making efforts and time to make easy ways for you. If you feel tired of uploading your cv and resumes at different online platform and not getting any positive response so this is the best way for you to apply and get hired.
- We are looking for an ardent kitchen porter.
Alienation-recruitment agency is looking for an enthusiastic person who can work in the kitchen compassionately and with great patience. If you want to pursue your career in the kitchen field, then this job is definitely going to help you. All you have to do is helping our kitchen staff in preparing food. You have to look after all the hygiene problems. Though kitchen porter is an entry-level job but still you will get to know about so many things related to catering and, chef’s business. The Kitchen porter’s main aim is to ensure that the kitchen is clean and tidy. And so, that the chefs can work in pristine condition without any hindrance. The role of a kitchen porter is of great significance. Chefs love to work in an environment that should be clean, unhygienic and, mess-free. The job not only restricts you to just cleaning or mopping but sometimes you can do more than that I-e. helping in loading and unloading the delivery boxes.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- The utmost responsibility of the Kitchen porter is to make sure that he/she is helping out in the kitchen.
- Making sure that the bins and boxes are empty hence no garbage in the kitchen area.
- Must responsible for dishwashing utensils that are used by chefs for cooking purposes.
- Should be able to cut the veggies and peeling of other vegetables.
- Skills of using knives, and kitchen scissors.
- Making sure their own safety and must use gloves before emptying the bins.
- Should be multi-tasker and team-oriented. Must have good communication skills so that easily communicate with the chefs and other staff members.
- Must know how to work in pressurized situations. And must be physically well as kitchen job require you to stand on your feats all day.
- There is no such qualification but a general secondary education is a must.
- Even if you have any diploma in a relevant field that would be best for you.
- Must be fluent and good in the English language so that it would be easy for people to understand you.
If interested; Feel free to contact us at the number given below: 01495707255.
Alternatively send your cv to: Alienation-recruitment.co.uk.