Days: Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP
Pay-Rate: £9-£11.5 per hour
Alienation-recruitment agency is the pioneer job-seeking agency in Scotland. We make it easy for you to get your dream job. We work as a bridge between job seekers and employers. AR hiring company will make sure that get hired without any hassle. If you are tired of seeking a job and uploading your CV on different platforms, then you must try our most efficient and effective recruiting services. You will always get a positive response either you are an employer or a job seeker. We are the leading recruitment firm in Scotland. Daily thousands of job seekers and employers visit our platform for their dream job and perfect resource for their business.
Operative Executive Job in Scotland
Without any drought, we can say that Scotland is the most developed economy in the world. The construction industry is on the rise, and because of it so many vacant positions are available in the construction sector. This job is all about the PSMA operative personal. If you have previous experience of working in any sector as an operative personal, then you will go for this job. You can apply for this job by only uploading your CV on our platform. The employer will shortlist your CV and contact you for the interview.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities Operative Executive in Scotland
You can check out the job descriptions for PSMA job below.
- Willing to learn new tasks and construction-related jobs
- Team player, can work with teams and separate departments
- Problem solver and highly motivated in his field
- Important to have UK driving license
- Positive PSMA Job history
- Window cleaning daily
- Electronic spraying for the windows
- Complete know-how of construction sector working
- High-level cleaning daily
- Deep cleaning for the construction sector
- Must have a do-it attitude
The Benefits You Love
We work as a family. The employees in our organization are always happy with us. They always want to have a long-term relationship with us. It’s the best job that you will love to have for you in years.
- Best peaceful environment to work in the company
- Availability of company phone and fuel card
- Will receive premium rates for working extra hours
- Best opportunities for carrier progression
- Annual leaves and bonuses for the permanent employees
- Free meetups and employee workshops to improve the overall performance
- Friendly environment plus no job stress
Rules and Regulations for PSMA Job in Scotland
You must not possess any criminal record. In case if you have, then you must state it at the time of your interview. Otherwise, the company will take strict action against you.
If interested; please get in touch with us 01495 707255 – Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com