Days: Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP
Pay-rate: £8-£12 per hour
Alienation-recruitment agency is the pioneer job-seeking agency in Glasgow. It’s helpful for both employers and job seekers. We make it easy for you to get your dream job. We work as a bridge between job seekers and employers. The AR agency will make sure that get hired without any hassle. If you are tired of seeking a job and uploading your CV on different platforms, then you must try our most efficient and effective recruiting services. You will always get a positive response either you are an employer or a job seeker.
Apply For the Administrator Job in Glasgow
Well, there are lots of professional jobs are published on the website on daily basis. This job is completely about the skilled Administrator Job in Glasgow. You can apply for this job and become the part of the most reliable team in town. Before applying for the job, it’s recommended that you must read the job descriptions and skills that will be required for the work.
Skills and Previous History to Apply For Administrator Job in Glasgow
- The candidate must have the previous experience and history to work as an Administrator Job In Glasgow
- Must possess awesome communication skills to efficiently work w within teams
- The candidate must be self-confident and smart to deliver targeted results
- Receiving calls and directing them to the respective department
- Working with the onsite sides to accomplish overall work
- Have the ability to deal with any customer requests and queries
- Deal with any kind of petition and close it as per the customer requirement
- Know all types of workings related to administrative jobs
- Professional attitude and easy to adapt change attitude
- Working with team leaders and executive managers to get the things done
- Have command on English communication
Benefits to Cherish on Administrative job
An administrative applicant will enjoy great benefits while working on that job. Below is the list of all details you can enjoy.
- Avail annual holidays ( 45 yearly leaves after one-year employment)
- Travel with Administration team to explore more chances across Glasgow city
- You have the opportunity to avail complete healthcare facilities throughout your work tenure
- While at the job, you can avail the opportunity to study more about your profession
- If you work overtime work you will get the extra amount of your hourly work
Rules and Regulations for Administrator Job in Glasgow
You must not possess any criminal record. In case if you have, then you must state it at the time of your interview. Otherwise, the company will take strict action against you.
If interested; please get in touch with us 01495 707255 – Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com